Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dilemma

We're in a pickle.
I go back to work at the end of May.
Melaina's day care provider (home preschool) called me a few weeks ago to tell me she's closing her doors in July.
Harper's school ( Montessori School ) doesn't have any openings until Melaina turns 2 (July).
It doesn't make sense to start her at A & then transition her to B in a short amount of time.
I'd either like to find another home preschool or hire a "nanny" to come to our home for 6 weeks.
So, what have I been up to?
I've been interviewing college girls & visiting home daycares.
Melaina has such a quiet, laid back personality that I'm afraid she'd get lost in the shuffle at a bigger daycare environment.
In a smaller home environment, I feel she'd do well.
But, we  take the risk of it not working out, or closing & being stuck with out child care.

I'm so stressed out about this....

M at the park




No comments:

Post a Comment